Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by rajath rajagopal <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2007/04/18 15:01:51 UTC

Login Portlet issue when deploying jetspeed in JBoss 4.0.3 app server.

Hi,

I have deployed jetspeed-2.1 in JBoss 4.0.3. We are using Derby database. I
followed the instructions given in the jetspeed wiki page
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/JBossHowToDetailed.

All the j2-admin and demo portlets are loading in Jetspeed home page. All
portlets other than Jetspeed Login Portlet is working. We created
users.properties and roles.properties with all jetspeed roles and users in
JBOSS_HOME\server\default\deploy\http-invoker.sar\invoker.war\WEB-INF\classes.
But authentication is failing. We get the message incorrect password for all
users. Can any one please help me with the issue ? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rajath.