Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "McDonald, Dan" <Da...@austinenergy.com> on 2009/06/23 14:31:37 UTC

more freemail domains: tunome.com

AOL is making it easier for spammers to come up with unique names to
avoid the freemail.pm plugin.  They have a service called tunome.com
with about 150 domains that are freemail.  I just received a lottery
spam that used two of the tunome.com aliases.

Guess I'd best make a list...

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281, CNX
www.austinenergy.com

Re: more freemail domains: tunome.com

Posted by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com>.
On 23-Jun-2009, at 06:31, McDonald, Dan wrote:
> Guess I'd best make a list...

Share?

--
We all need help with our feelings. Otherwise, we bottle them up,
	and before you know it powerful laxatives are involved.

RE: more freemail domains: tunome.com

Posted by Cory Hawkless <co...@hawkless.id.au>.
Ahh gotta love AOL!!
Look forward to seeing that list(Or part there of)