Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andy Clayton <An...@darwinrecruitment.com> on 2009/12/07 12:13:21 UTC

Xing Group

Hi Tapestry users,

I have recently started a new group on Xing for anyone who uses Tapestry.

If you are interested in joining this group then please follow this link www.xing.com/net/tapestry/<http://www.xing.com/net/tapestry/> and select the join group button.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen / With best regards
Andy Clayton
Senior Consultant, Germany
Contract Division
Darwin Recruitment

[cid:image001.gif@01CA772E.494F3890]

W: 00 44 (0) 1277 637 038
M: 00 44 (0)  7595 412 903
F:  00 44 (0) 1277 636 244
E:  andy.clayton@darwinrecruitment<ma...@darwinrecruitment>.com
W: http://www.darwinrecruitment.com<http://www.darwinrecruitment.com/>

  [cid:image002.jpg@01CA772E.494F3890] <https://www.xing.com/profile/Andy_Clayton> [cid:image003.jpg@01CA772E.494F3890] <http://www.linkedin.com/myprofile?trk=hb_side_pro> [cid:image004.gif@01CA772E.494F3890] <skype:andy_clayton1?add>

   [cid:image005.jpg@01CA772E.494F3890]

This e-mail transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error, please reply to the sender as soon as possible and delete the message. Please note that we are able to, and reserve the right to, monitor e-mail communications passing through our network. The views expressed in this email are not that of the company unless specified within the message. The inclusion of this footnote indicates that the mail message and any attachments have been checked for the presence of known viruses. If you have any comments regarding our policy please direct them to info@darwinrecruitment.com<ma...@darwinrecruitment.com>