Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de> on 2013/02/26 11:30:47 UTC

payment methods (no service)

Hey,

I have the requirement to offer my customer within the webshop the payment
method cash, bank wired transfer.

He can choose cash, when he pick the item up later (a few days after the
order). But unfortunately after choosing "cash", the payment is set as
received immediatly, but I have to set it manually when the customer comes
to pick up, because it can be days after the order is set.

Do anyone know if I selected the wrong payment method for this?

please let me know.

Greetings, Robert

Re: payment methods (no service)

Posted by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de>.
ah I see, thanks Agarwal :) Will try to find

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dipl.-Ing. Robert Gan
Geschäftsführer

Mercon GbR
Lückstr. 72/73
D-10317 Berlin
(Berlin-Lichtenberg)

Email: gan@mercon24.de

Tel: +49 (30) 54785060
Fax: +49 (30) 69207219

www.mercon24.de

smime.p7s (5K) <http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4639589/0/smime.p7s>

Re: payment methods (no service)

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de>.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Try COD.

Posted by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de>.
yes I thought so to, but I tried to use the EFT method, cause i thought
it is the nearest to wired transfer, but the payment is set automaticaly
as well, so I thought its a kind of direct debit transaction...So to be
safe I choosed the offline payment. I think I have to check

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dipl.-Ing. Robert Gan
Geschäftsführer

Mercon GbR
Lückstr. 72/73
D-10317 Berlin
(Berlin-Lichtenberg)

Email: gan@mercon24.de

Tel: +49 (30) 54785060
Fax: +49 (30) 69207219

www.mercon24.de

smime.p7s (5K) <http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4639594/0/smime.p7s>

Re: payment methods (no service)

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
 From my perspective, wire transfers are not offline payments.

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.
I think at product store level you can have autoReceivePaymentForCash kind
of indicator and then using it in ShoppingCart.java where payment is being
set received.

Posted by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de>.