Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com> on 2018/03/23 15:38:53 UTC

Welcome Nick Felts, new committer/PMC

Accumulo devs,

Please join me in welcoming Nick Felts as a new Accumulo committer+PMC member!

Nick has made many improvements to RFile and encryption.  Surely no
one would ever do this, but if you get a nice clean error when trying
to put a 6GB key into a RFile, thank Nick.  You can find Nick on
GitHub at https://github.com/PircDef.

Welcome, Nick!

Re: Welcome Nick Felts, new committer/PMC

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@gmail.com>.
Salutations Nick

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Nick!