Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vincent Kerr <vi...@bluechiptechnologies.com> on 2002/08/09 16:40:15 UTC

apache tomcat and ssl

I have apache and tomcat working with mod_jk on Windows NT and can
access my tomcat apps through apache. I have installed ssl support and
can access apache's htdocs over https. However I cannot access my Tomcat
webapps over https.

Could someone tell me how to configure apache so that tomcat apps can be
accessed over https.

RE: apache tomcat and ssl

Posted by Ricky Leung <ri...@booksense.com>.
Did you define jk directives in the SSL virtual host section of your apache
config file?  If you want https
to behave exactly like http, but just secure, copy your virtual jk
directives over to the ssl portion.

Also, make sure when you start apache, it doesn't complain about mod_jk
without EAPI support, you
will need that with SSL.