Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Pooja Neemkar <po...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/05 02:35:01 UTC

Re: Cursor customisation on below chart panel ?

Hi, I forgot to mention i am using ngx-echarts in angular 8 project, could
you please me tell easy way to change ew-resize to pointer for cursor and
also changing from hand cursor on select to fist hand cursor

please reply me soon

--

Regards

Pooja Neemkar

Re: Cursor customisation on below chart panel ?

Posted by Pooja Neemkar <po...@gmail.com>.

> Thanks Ovilia for reply
>
> Currently in our project there is requirement from design team to show as
> grab cursor (instead of ew-resize cursor) only on hover of dataZoom
> component and not on any other part of chart
>
> The requirement is something like We will be dragging zoom component from
> left to right or vice versa (only small amount set of data) so, currently
> that ew-resize misleads to user and we have to change from ew-resize to
> grab cursor on hover of only that particular section.
>
> if we need to handle this any suggestions or solutions?

Any help on this would be appreciated.

--

Regards

Pooja Neemkar

Re: Cursor customisation on below chart panel ?

Posted by Pooja Neemkar <po...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pooja Neemkar <po...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ovilia for reply

Currently in our project there is requirement to show as grab cursor

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pooja,