Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by airnet <of...@airnet.pro> on 2012/05/22 14:33:19 UTC

TVA(VAT) implementation inside devis, invoices

Hello,

I'm new in this Forum.

I'm in charge to evaluate solutions for an actor of distribution's sector
(BtoB).

Purposes are mainly : Catalog, stock, Devis, Invoice, supply chain, shipment
in an international context (no ecommerce).

Installation of OfBiz 10.04.02 spent fine.

Despite of several item in this forum, I'm in trouble to implement VAT which
does'nt appear in devis, invoices. The purpose is to have HT by line et HT
et TVA in bottom.

Someone has any procedure for implementing VAT,

Thanks by advance.

Re: TVA(VAT) implementation inside devis, invoices

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here :

Thanks

Jacques

From: "airnet" <of...@airnet.pro>