Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Eddie Robinson <te...@bigpond.com> on 2012/11/21 07:51:27 UTC

Download PDF Extensions

Good evening

I have a Mini Mac version: Mac OS 10.8.2

Using OS X Mountain Lion.

Have tried to download pdf extension with no success; Can you help please.

Kind regards

Eddie Robinson
Teamsalesmasters

Re: Download PDF Extensions

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Eddie is not subscribed to the mailing list: forwarding Roberto's
answer, below. Andrea.

Re: Download PDF Extensions

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <rg...@geek.net>.