Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Tallamraju, Raman" <Ra...@FMR.COM> on 2006/12/01 16:58:47 UTC

Ajax pipeline broken?

Hi All,

I've been monitoring the desktop pipeline (I know this is under
development and not complete) and when I built the latest jetspeed code
today to check out the changes, I found the desktop pipeline to be
broken. Digging in a little more, I see that the call to
http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/ajaxapi which usually returns the default
page psml in an XML format now returns:

<js>
    <status>failure</status>
    <action>getpage</action>
	<reason>$reason</reason>
    <id>unknown</id>
</js>

I'm wondering - if the ajax pipeline is broken? You probably know this
already - but thought I'd flag it anyways. The desktop pipeline was
showing all the demo portlets till a couple days ago (I believe Tuesday
is when I built latest code last).

Thanks,
Raman