Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2004/06/01 14:54:32 UTC

RE: Time for 5.0.26?

Hi,
Yeah, go ahead with the refactoring.  I'll tag 5.0.26 tonight (on HEAD of course) unless I hear some last-minute things on this list during the day today.

I'm going to open a separate thread on CVS branching, I need a bit of clarification in that area.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Re: Time for 5.0.26?

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Shapira, Yoav wrote:
> Hi, Yeah, go ahead with the refactoring.  I'll tag 5.0.26 tonight (on
> HEAD of course) unless I hear some last-minute things on this list
> during the day today.
>
> I'm going to open a separate thread on CVS branching, I need a bit of
> clarification in that area.

I need to tweak a bit the handling of expectations.

Rémy