Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sekaijin <je...@sap.aphp.fr> on 2016/08/02 11:59:09 UTC

LevelDB ActiveMQ are there restrictions ?

HI,

I try to work with ActiveMQ 5.13.4 LevelDB on HP-UX

There appears to have a compatibility problem.
when calling the org.iq80.leveldb.impl.DbImpl.compactMemTableInternal()
method
He made a call to
org.iq80.snappy.Snappy.compress
org.iq80.snappy.UnsafeMemory.loadInt
sun.misc.Unsafe.getInt
which generates a core dump

I saw a question on this subject had been raised.
I wanted to know if the test on HP-UX were made. and if there are
restrictions known to use LevelDB.

thank
A+JYT

Re: LevelDB ActiveMQ are there restrictions ?

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Your suggestion of a JIRA bug report to track the need to update Snappy
sounds like a good one; can you please submit it so this issue isn't lost?