Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Gary Smith <ga...@holdstead.com> on 2010/05/05 19:05:04 UTC

user_pref override options

What options can't be overridden in user prefs?  I would like to disable RBL checks and possible use a separate mysql bayes database for one user.  But it would be generally nice if know if there are options that are global that can't overridden.

RE: user_pref override options

Posted by Gary Smith <ga...@holdstead.com>.
> the Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf doc/man page shows which settings are
> privileged and which are not.

That's what I was looking for.  Thanks.

Re: user_pref override options

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 05.05.10 10:05, Gary Smith wrote:
> What options can't be overridden in user prefs?  I would like to disable
> RBL checks and possible use a separate mysql bayes database for one user.
> But it would be generally nice if know if there are options that are
> global that can't overridden.

the Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf doc/man page shows which settings are
privileged and which are not.

One OS to bring them all and into darkness bind them