Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by James Patrick Sigmon <jp...@ncsu.edu> on 2011/03/22 22:27:48 UTC

reservation time

Hey Guys,

Our VCL pilot program just went semi-live with 2 universities using ldap, and 12 others using temporary local accounts (3 a piece: admin, faculty, student).  One issue that I've put off, that now needs to be addressed, is the time it takes for a reservation to complete.  Currently, it starts the reservation from scratch every time, even though it reloads the vmguests at the end of each reservation. Is there something in particular I need to tweak to get the system to use the reloaded vmguests without it going through the reload process at reservation request?

Thanks,

Patrick Sigmon