Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net> on 2010/04/20 06:50:46 UTC

derby support in Torque 4

Derby support in Torque4 is up and running. There are two test profiles in
the torque-test project, derby (using the network client) and derbyEmbedded
(using the embedded client). Network server was made default because the
embedded profile will not run in maven because we have the fork mode
perTest and so derby complains about another process using the database,
But the embedded profile is nice for being used in an IDE, so I did not
discard it.

I also changed to the latest derby version and did not find it necessary to
copy the derby.properties file into the network server, so I removed it and
also removed the instructions from the notes.txt in the directory. If there
are any problems, please contact me via the torque-dev list.

  Thomas