Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Mark Mynsted <MM...@VHA.COM> on 2000/05/22 22:05:12 UTC

Where can I find what requirements/enhancements are being pursued

Where can I find what requirements/enhancements are being pursued?

Example:

I noticed that if I attempt to run Ant with JRE 1.3, Ant abends with a message that JRE 1.2 is required.  I believe that JRE 1.3 is compatible with JRE 1.2.  (Maybe Ant should check that JRE is at least 1.2, rather than exactly 1.2?)

Sincerely yours;

Mark Mynsted

VHA Management Information Systems Client Services
mmynsted@vha.com
(972) 830 - 0592, Internal x1592

http://www.lotus.com