Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vic Cekvenich <vi...@proj.com> on 2000/09/23 23:58:21 UTC

"Comercialy supported" MVC/Struts Online Seminar and RealTime Chat in 2 days....

As MVC and Struts (and Blueprint) become more popular way to develop Web
Apps, some comercial J2EE servers are starting to support it.

Here is Struts online seminar for free, together with a real time Chat so
you can discuss you questions.

http://www.silverstream.com/virtsem3 , register well before Tuesday
9/26/2000 1PM Eastern Time, 10 AM Pacific to get a password e-mailed.

You can also find out how to get a beta version of a "J2EE comerical app.
server."

Hope you like ...

Vic

Re: "Comercialy supported" MVC/Struts Online Seminar and RealTime Chat in 2 days....

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
The pages below are only a click away from the hyperlink included in the
Posted by Malcolm Davis <ma...@nuearth.com>.