Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Gyula Fóra <gy...@apache.org> on 2017/10/12 14:40:42 UTC

Re: Empty state restore seems to be broken for Kafka source (1.3.2)

Hey,

I know it's old discussion but there also seems to be a problem with the
logic in the kafka source alone regarding new topics added after a
checkpoint.

Maybe there is a ticket for this already and I just missed it.

Cheers,
Gyula

Gyula Fóra <gy...@apache.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2017. szept. 14., Cs,
14:53):

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Still not nice, though, and it took a while to finalise discovery for 1.4. ;-)

If you need that now you might be able to back port the 1.4 consumer to 1.3.

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@apache.org>.

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.