Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Julien Le Dem <ju...@dremio.com> on 2016/10/20 14:16:07 UTC

Arrow sync today

Hello all,
This is a reminder that we have the Arrow Sync today.
I have to move it to 10am PT today, sorry for the inconvenience.
It will happen on hangout at 10am PT (in a little less than 3 h)
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/dremio.com/arrow

--
Julien

Re: Arrow sync today

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@dremio.com>.
Notes:

Uwe:
 - python packaging.
   - PR to update the version while building in the release.
   - TODO: test the release process with it.
 - TODO: fix memory leak
 - io apis have some breaking changes
 - python doc:
   - we have a script to generate api doc
   - missing doc publication
Ippo: (connection issues)
Julien:
 - release 0.1 is out.
 - some refactoring on the java apis to abstract out FlatBuffers
Wes: (excused)
 -  fixed the String discrepancy in C++
 - really close to having integration tests.

Next release will likely be 0.2 once we have the first integration tests
since there are already some breaking changes in the API.

--
Julien

Re: Arrow sync today

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@dremio.com>.