Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/25 08:06:41 UTC

[pool] statistics

I have some suggestions for improving the stats reporting in trunk.
Any objections to the following:

0) We now report the global max for getMaxBorrowWaitTimeMillis,
i.e., the max since the GOP/GKOP was created.  The other statistics
(e.g. getMeanBorrowWaitTimeMillis) are based on rolling windows.  It
would probably be better to report the max the same way - i.e.,
compute it based on the cache values the same way the mean is.

1) The cache size should be configurable

2) The cached values should be retrievable - i.e. double[]
getRecentXxxTimes.

Phil