Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by rkonda <rk...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/11 04:01:39 UTC

disable log4net

I am using a library that uses log4net for logging purposes. It seems to be
overriding Trace logging. My code that used to work before, logs data to
Trace. Those messages don't show up now that I am using this library. I
tried LogManager.ShutDown(), however that didn't help. Is there a way to
completely disable log4net? I don't care if it logs or not.

Rajesh

Re: disable log4net

Posted by rkonda <rk...@gmail.com>.
this didn't work!!