Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> on 2021/01/04 15:52:45 UTC

[DISCUSS] Prepare to release Apache RocketMQ-Spring 2.2.0

Hi, everyone

I hope you’ve all been doing well. We haven’t released RocketMQ-Spring in a long time. So I would like to start an email thread to discuss the plan to release Apache RocketMQ-Spring 2.2.0

I’m sorting out the relevant pull requests that we plan to release in the next version
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-spring/pulls?q=is%3Apr+milestone%3A2.2.0+is%3Aclosed

As you see, some important pull requests have been merged, such as supporting pull consumer and fixing important bugs. So I think it is time to release Apache RocketMQ-Spring 2.2.0. If you have any suggestions please reply to this email.

Regards,
RongtongJin