Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rhumba <in...@rhumba.co.uk> on 2001/10/29 19:27:05 UTC

JApplet only works in root dir

I have created a JApplet but it only seems to run if all the associated
class files are located in the same dir as the calling html page or JSP. In
fact so far I have only got it to work if I place all the files in the root
dir.
If I place the class files for the Applet in a package under the classes dir
and attempt to call it from a JSP in the following manner,

<jsp:plugin type="applet"
	code="MyClass.class"
	codebase="WEB-INF/Classes/MyClasses"
	name="grid"
	width="800"
	height="400">
</jsp:plugin>

it can never find MyClass.class. Do I need to configure anything on Tomcat
in order to allow my html or JSP to find the class files in
WEB-INF/Classes/MyClasses.

Thanks in advance,

J-P