Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Chris Mills (Chrysalis)" <ch...@chrysalishosting.com> on 2006/08/24 08:57:25 UTC

catch-all = sa-learn folder

Idea, I have 100 domains on the same server, for all of which I had deleted
the catch-all accounts. How about I recreate the catch all for all 100
domains, and point them all to the one single pop mail account and then run
sa-learn on that pop account to which all this catch all junk malk would
have been saved? Sounds like a good idea to me! Let me know what you all
think  I think this should help significantly with the training process.

Re: catch-all = sa-learn folder

Posted by "John D. Hardin" <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Chris Mills (Chrysalis) wrote:

> Idea, I have 100 domains on the same server, for all of which I
> had deleted the catch-all accounts. How about I recreate the catch
> all for all 100 domains, and point them all to the one single pop
> mail account and then run sa-learn on that pop account to which
> all this catch all junk malk would have been saved? Sounds like a
> good idea to me! Let me know what you all think I think this
> should help significantly with the training process.

Don't do it without manual review first.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 jhardin@impsec.org    FALaholic #11174    pgpk -a jhardin@impsec.org