Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/19 09:25:55 UTC

Finbugs is dead - switch to SpotBugs

Hi bookkeepers,
it seems that findbugs is really dead

https://github.com/findbugsproject/findbugs/issues/161

see this other thread
https://mailman.cs.umd.edu/pipermail/findbugs-discuss/2016-November/004321.html

I am going to switch to SpotBugs in my projects

do you have already experiences of SpotBugs ?

it no one else uses already SpotBugs I will be back soon with my migration
story

Anyway I think we should move to SpotBugs in BookKeeper

-- Enrico

Re: Finbugs is dead - switch to SpotBugs

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jia,
There is currently some discussion on SpotBugs about drafting a first real
'release'
I will play with SpotBugs and report to the list

Enrico

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1 for move to SpotBugs