Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/09 18:40:02 UTC

Package level docs

Hello all,

I began working on some documentation for the packages in Drill. I have
posted a patch with my initial work on Drill-1904. I have also uploaded a
patch to reviewboard, please add your comments there about how the
documentation can be improved. I am working on filling out the package
level docs for the rest of the project, if you'd like to pick up a few
packages feel free to respond to this thread to claim them (notice I have
left few TODOs in packages I do not know well).

https://reviews.apache.org/r/29278/

Below is a dropbox lint to the generated JavaDocs if you would like to see
what they look like in the HTML format.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zwnqa0ys66c42wj/drill-docs.zip?dl=0