Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Sean <se...@openjawtech.com> on 2002/09/05 10:58:12 UTC

Xupdate Question

My environment is: Win 2k, JDK 1.4, J2EE 1.3.1.

I tried to run the Xupdate samples (after trying to use the
thes ervice in my application) and I always get an API exception
thrown in the invoke call in _CollectionStub.queryCollection.
The rtest of the the XML:API works fine includig the XPATH
queries.

Some questions:
1. Has XUpdate been tested on this platform? If so has anybody
encountered this problem (I am running ht vanilla tests with the
classpaths created by the run.bat using the suplied Xindice jars).
2. Are there nighlt builds or CVS downloads available. I could not
find them on the Apache site.

Thanks,

Sean

OpenJaw Technologies Ltd.