Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Troy Kruthoff <tk...@blit.com> on 2008/11/13 21:13:31 UTC

Futon using group=true for _all_docs

I noticed that Futon includes a group=true parameter when fetching the
all_docs view (and the design docs view) in the UI.  Is there a
particular reason for this?  (I'm writing a console based admin client
and I'm wondering if I can exclude that parameter as it is only used
for reduce, but is there the potential for a reduce to happen on
_all_docs?)

Thanks,

Troy

Re: Futon using group=true for _all_docs

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
That must just be an implementation artifact. _all_docs definitely
doesn't have a reduce.