Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Ritesh.S" <ri...@avibha.com> on 2007/12/07 16:56:07 UTC

T5: Problem with select component value got null on action

Hello Everybody,

I am newbie to Tapestry. I am using Tapestry 5.0.5.
I have a problem with select component.

I have populated the select component using GenericSelectModel class with
some
collection of data.
When I save new value in database which is shown in the select component,
after saving and after rendering the page the select component shows the new
value.
But when I select this new value to perform action it doesn't persist in
action request
it is received as null while other previous values of this select component
never received null.

Can anyone tell why this is happening? What will be causes of this?
Any help is appreciated... Thanks in advance...

With Regards,
S. Ritesh

Re: T5: Problem with select component value got null on action

Posted by Marcus <mv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ritech,

May you post the code? maybe we can help.

Marcus