Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Pedro Henrique Massa Pilz <pe...@synchro.com.br> on 2016/08/11 20:11:42 UTC

Re: Olingo + JAX-RS

Att.,

Pedro Henrique Massa Pilz | Analista Desenvolvedor | Tel: +55 19 2512 9200 | Ramal: 9352

SYNCHRO Solução Fiscal | SPED | NFe | CTe | Inteligência Tributária | Classificação Fiscal

Siga-nos no Twitter @SynchroSOLFIS

De: "Pedro Henrique Massa Pilz" <pe...@synchro.com.br>
Para: user@olingo.apache.org
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2016 15:30:32
Assunto: Re: Olingo + JAX-RS

Hello, good morning!

I'm trying to build a OData producer in my project that already exists and uses JAX-RS (Jersey) and many other frameworks.

I didn't found any document to help me in exposition of OData data or even metadata in Olingo's website.

Do you might have an idea where i can find it?

Thanks for you all people!

RE: **SPAM**RE: Olingo + JAX-RS

Posted by mibo <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi Erwan,

to skip one (or more) path segments for Olingo (OData processing) you can add path split informations [1].
The necessary parameter ("org.apache.olingo.odata2.path.split") must be set as init parameter for the servlet.

Best Regards, Michael

[1]: http://olingo.apache.org/doc/odata2/tutorials/Olingo_Tutorial_Advanced_Service_Resolution.html

Am 12. August 2016 um 17:15:04, Erwan LETESSIER (erwan.letessier@ingenico.com) schrieb:

Hi,

Merely servlet path mapping.

Here is how to  declare the  servlet :

@WebServlet(urlPatterns = {"/olingo/*"}, loadOnStartup = 1)

public class EntryPoint extends HttpServlet

Cheers,

Erwan

De: "Erwan LETESSIER" <Er...@ingenico.com>
Para: "user@olingo.apache.org" <us...@olingo.apache.org>
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2016 9:23:53
Assunto: **SPAM**RE: Olingo + JAX-RS

Hi

I met the situation: wanted to add olingo to a pre-existing jax-rs application.

You may pass the httpServletRequest/response retrieved from the context (when using jax-rs)

With jax-rs on top of olingo, you would just add some URI mapping (with all difficulties to express  jax-rs  path patterns for odata URI).

Odata already processes by itself the URI from httpServletRequest and writes the httpServletResponse

Then indeed, I would recommend at least a new servlet.

I eventually even put all olingo app into a new webapp to avoid dependencies (versions) conflicts.

Cheers,

Erwan

De: "Pedro Henrique Massa Pilz" <pe...@synchro.com.br>
Para: user@olingo.apache.org
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2016 15:30:32

Hello, good morning!

I'm trying to build a OData producer in my project that already exists and uses JAX-RS (Jersey) and many other frameworks.

I didn't found any document to help me in exposition of OData data or even metadata in Olingo's website.

Do you might have an idea where i can find it?

Thanks for you all people!

Att.,

Pedro Henrique Massa Pilz | Analista Desenvolvedor | Tel: +55 19 2512 9200 | Ramal: 9352

SYNCHRO Solução Fiscal | SPED | NFe | CTe | Inteligência Tributária | Classificação Fiscal
Siga-nos no Twitter @SynchroSOLFIS

This email and its content belong to Ingenico Group. The enclosed information is confidential and may not be disclosed to any unauthorized person. If you have received it by mistake do not forward it and delete it from your system. Cet email et son contenu sont la propriété du Groupe Ingenico. L’information qu’il contient est confidentielle et ne peut être communiquée à des personnes non autorisées. Si vous l’avez reçu par erreur ne le transférez pas et supprimez-le.

RE: **SPAM**RE: Olingo + JAX-RS

Pedro Henrique Massa Pilz<ma...@synchro.com.br> | Analista Desenvolvedor | Tel: +55 19 2512 9200 <callto:+55%2019%202512%209200> | Ramal: 9352

Re: **SPAM**RE: Olingo + JAX-RS

RE: Olingo + JAX-RS