Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Laura Royet <lr...@linagora.com> on 2016/10/04 08:04:42 UTC

Re: James logo – the Vote is Open / Results

Hi everybody,

The vote for James new logo is now closed.

Logo 10 wins the vote (see file attached).
Here are the detailed results:

Logo           Amount of Details
number         votes
    1                   0                    -----------
    2                   1                Rami Ojares
    3                   1 Thotheolh Tay
    4 0                     -----------
    5                   1                Quynh Nhu Nguyen
    6                   1                Peter Henderson
    7                   1                Chris Means
    8                   1                Kiytiro-Keane, A Massae
    9                   0                     ----------
   10             19           Navid Allahverdi, Matthieu Baechler,
Micha�l Bailly, Maxence Bunel, Marco Caimi, Manuel Carrasco, Echo, Eric
Charles, Antoine Duprat, Giancarlo Eckel,
                                  Shawn Fu Sheng, Vincenzo Gianferrari
Pini, Brent Livingston, G�nter Paul, Laura Royet, Ioan Eugen Stan,
Benoit Tellier, Akhilesh Tyagi, Bernd Waibel.

Thank you for your participation.

Regards,

Laura

Le 03/10/2016 � 10:04, Laura Royet a �crit :