Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Alexandre Jaquet <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/04 10:55:50 UTC

CXF + Weblogic 9.2

Hi,

I saw in the documentation your explanation on deploying an application in
bea 9.2 but you describe it for the way to deploy it as an EAR

My project doesn't contain EJB sub project. And after configuring a
weblogic-application.xml that contain the following lines

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<weblogic-application xmlns="http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90">
<prefer-application-packages>
    <package-name>org.apache.xerces.*</package-name>
    <package-name>javax.jws.*</package-name>
</prefer-application-packages>
</weblogic-application>

BEA looks like it doesn't take care about that such kind of file in a war.
So my question is it required to deploy it as an ear ?

Thanks in advance

RE: CXF + Weblogic 9.2

Posted by Ma...@thomsonreuters.com.
I have this in my weblogic-application.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<weblogic-application xmlns="http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90">
	<application-param>
		<param-name>webapp.encoding.default</param-name>
		<param-value>UTF-8</param-value>
	</application-param>
	<prefer-application-packages>
		<package-name>javax.jws.*</package-name>
		<package-name>javax.xml.ws.*</package-name>
		<package-name>org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.*</package-name>
	</prefer-application-packages>
</weblogic-application>

And CXF runs on Weblo 10

Hope it will help you.

Max

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
My weblogic-application.xml file was slightly different:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/deploying_metro_and_cxf_based .  See if
that will work for you.

HTH,
Glen