Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Gupta, Sachin" <SG...@classmates.com> on 2007/01/12 03:56:44 UTC

IllegalUserActionException

Hello,

I am newbie to JMeter and trying to create my very first test plan with
the help of user manual. Trying to save test plan give me following
exception.

jmeter.exceptions.IllegalUserActionException:Couldn't save test plan to
file:C:\jakarta-jemter-2.2\jakarta-jemter-2.2\bin\Test Plan.jmx

Sachin

Re: IllegalUserActionException

Posted by neetu kulshrestha <na...@gmail.com>.
Jmeter doesn't take spaces in the directory or filename. It gives exception
if you try to save it with space and all your chnages are lost.

you have one space in your file name.

Neetu

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.