Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org> on 2007/01/05 14:31:44 UTC

Discussing code that is not there

I would like to start discussing issues against code here that is not
yet seeded but matches the version that will get seeded, who thinks this
is a good idea?
--
Mark

Re: Discussing code that is not there

Posted by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org>.
Mark Brouwer wrote:
> I would like to start discussing issues against code here that is not
> yet seeded but matches the version that will get seeded, who thinks this
> is a good idea?

Stupid of me to ask the question the way I did ;-), although I also had
expected people to raise their voice if they thought it to be a bad idea.

Assuming no real objections I presume we can start discussing JTSK code
related issue here instead of jini-users? (though I'm not sure I'm not
making the same mistake in phrasing my sentence as I did ...).
--
Mark