Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by New AxisU <ne...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/02 12:36:53 UTC

Re: Any workaround?

Hi Martin,

I don't think I can post the wsdl without getting into trouble (and also
it's huge!) but I will try to cut it down to something smaller that shows
the same problem.

RE: Any workaround?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
i would suggest breaking up to smaller pieces to attempt to locate
possible incorrect XSD
possible incorrect entity and or attribute reference for the specified XSD

keep us apprised

thanks,
Martin Gainty

Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:26:52 -0400
Subject: Any workaround?
From: newaxisu@gmail.com
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

[...]

New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/pc-scout/default.aspx?CBID=wl&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_pcscout:112009