Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2007/02/09 08:27:39 UTC

Re: [classlib]Recommend to use a newer version of mx4j.

See:

I'd still like to know why the new release is not mentioned on the
home page and is not on ibiblio.  But if someone is going to write the
(non-trivial because you can't just grab the jar from ibiblio) patch to
change to use 3.0.2 then I'd probably apply it.

-Mark.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
+1

Posted by Leo Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Mark:
     I have made a little modification to download mx4j-3.0.2 directly from
source forge since it is not available right now on ibiblio.
     The patch is ready of HARMONY-3147.
     Hope I have not missed something in the patch.
     Besides, if it is OK, I have thought of extracting some steps that can
be define as a macro thus maybe we can reuse it, especially to download zips
from sourceforge.:)

Good luck!

Posted by Leo Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Mark:
     Maybe I have made a mistake.:)
     Is it possible to use a script to download it directly from
sourceforge?

Posted by Leo Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Mark: