Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Petros Petrou <pe...@cypoz.com> on 2008/04/15 02:24:06 UTC

Re: T5: Using ajax to get a value for a form prior to its submission

Hi Denis,

Is it possible to provide a sample of your code. I need to invoke an Ajax
request to update specific fields in a form when selecting a checkbox and/or
RadioButton but I have no experience with Ajax or Javascripts.

Cheers,
Petros