Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Makoto Yui <my...@apache.org> on 2018/03/05 05:32:59 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Hivemall (Incubating) v0.5.0 Release Candidate 3

Hi,

The vote to release Apache Hivemall (incubating) version v0.5.0
Release Candidate 3 has passed
with 3 +1 binding votes and no other votes.

+1 binding:
 Reynold Xin
 Justin Mclean
 Willem Jiang

Vote thread:
 https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/86a0d8df057c6c7b0675f8bbdb211fe6602545c68de2bf9b7b8204c1@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

I'd like to thank all voters who helped verifying the release.

I will proceed to publish the 0.5.0-incubating release and send announcements.

Best,
Makoto
on behalf of Apache Hivemall PPMC