Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Azri Rosborg <az...@hotmail.com> on 2020/04/15 06:21:52 UTC

gRPC working with Avro as replacement for Netty

Whom’s working on the Avro gRCP port? I know it was handed over from the Wavefront Guys on v1.90.x but the code doesn’t seem to be in any package on maven repositories and trying it out right from git does not seem to work. Atleast I was unsuccessful.

Also the confusion between proto3 and avro schemas seem to confuse me quite a bit, so it would seem that some cleanup is needed.

So whom’s on the job?

/Azri

((Written with feather and ink, sealed by Lord Azri, sent by Pony Express courier))