Posted to user@flink.apache.org by wangziyu <23...@qq.com> on 2018/10/15 07:11:10 UTC

Flink1.6 Confirm that flink supports the plan function?

Dear Friend:
              Now ,I am a learn flink for 20 days.I would to trouble friends
to help solve two problems.
Questions are as follows:
              1. If I have some jobs,How can I merge the some jobs to One
that convenient for me to manage?
I have look for some restful api in
"https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/monitoring/rest_api.html"。I
see "/jars/:jarid/plan" it seem say "Returns the dataflow plan of a job
contained in a jar previously uploaded via '/jars/upload'."I think it is not
my purpose.
              2.When I run a job,I need pass in several  parameters.For
example "./flink run -d -c streaming.Kafka010NumCountConsumer
/ziyu/flink/kafkaFlink-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar h1 /ziyu/h1.txt" .Now If I have know
JobId,Can I get the job pass in several  parameters by java.I think it is
has some interface can use,But I can't get it.
             That is all.Can you help me that give me some
information.Thanks so mach.

Re: Flink1.6 Confirm that flink supports the plan function?

Posted by wangziyu <23...@qq.com>.
Hi,
    Thanks for you reply!I will read this [1] and [2] carefully!If I also
have question ,Hope to hear from you again.

Re: Flink1.6 Confirm that flink supports the plan function?

Posted by wangziyu <23...@qq.com>.
Hi,
    Thanks for you letter.Now my program to get parameters  is ok. But ,I
also don't know how to merge some jobs to a job .Just go through a job to
control my jobs.Do you know to merge N jobs to One job ?
Looking forward to your next letter

Re: Flink1.6 Confirm that flink supports the plan function?

Posted by Amit Jain <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

2) You may also want to look into ParameterTool[1] class to parse and read
passed properties file [2].

Amit

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/api/java/org/apache/flink/api/java/utils/ParameterTool.html
[2]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/dev/best_practices.html#getting-your-configuration-values-into-the-parametertool

Posted by wangziyu <23...@qq.com>.
Hi,
    1.I think I have some questions.When I have not submitted my jobs,I need
to read a job to contol jobs.It is mean that If I want to cancel a job which
is running , I can contol it. Maybe my jobs it is not running,I also can
contol them.
    2.When I run a job in terminal and pass program arguments . I don't want
wo change my program arguments. I want to get my arguments by java. If I
have some jobs . I want to get all of jobs arguments.
    Thanks for you letter ,I an looking forward to you next latter!

Re: Flink1.6 Confirm that flink supports the plan function?

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi,