Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by David Everly <de...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/26 16:10:07 UTC

svn gui for web browsers

I've looked at viewvc and websvn, but what I really want is something
that I can give two different tags and get a summary of the files that
are different, click on one of the files and get the typical colorized
diff that both websvn and viewvc provide.

TortoiseSVN appears to have this, but I was hoping for a browser-based
solution.  Is there anything like this out there?
--
ASCII ribbon campaign:
()  against HTML email

Re: svn gui for web browsers

Posted by David Everly <de...@gmail.com>.
I was finally able to see the demo:

http://community.polarion.org/polarion/portal/perspective/repository/page/svn_browser.psml/project/SvnWebClient

It doesn't seem able to compare the contents of two different tags,
although it also says my browser is not supported (firefox).

--
Encrypted Mail Preferred:
    Key ID:  8527B9AF

Re: svn gui for web browsers