Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Manuel Huertas Lopez <hu...@tng.iac.es> on 2008/09/28 21:31:33 UTC

cluster tomcat 6 jaxws

Hi All,

Probably this question is very general, but i would like to realize if what i am trying to do make sense.

Actually I am working in a project in which i have a webservice (using jaxws ) deploy  in tomcat 6.

The webservice is controlling the movement of some motors. At startup it creates two threads, one for reading the telemetry of the motors, and another for a command queue.

Now, I would like to do a cluster with 2 computers, using the tomcat cluster technology. I have seen that they use the session to store the objects to be shared between clusters.

How can i do to replicate these two objects (TelemetryReader and CommandQueue) between the tomcat instance inside the cluster?

Should i put these objects in the session of the httprequest?

thanks in advance.

Manuel.