Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Arghya Kusum Das <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/03 22:23:40 UTC

Any giraph version working with Hadoop-2.2.0

Hi,

I am looking for a Giraph version that runs with Hadoop-2.2.0. I appreciate
if any one can help me in this.

Recently I found this mail thread regarding giraph for hadoop 2.2.0:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/giraph-user/201403.mbox/%3C2734907.4MWysOulPZ@pc509946%3E

But could not succeed.

I tried to enable hadoop_2 profile (mvn -Phadoop_2 package -Dskiptest)
but at the end it is showing
[*WARNING] hadoop_2 profile does not exist*. like this

I could run the produced jar with only older hadoop (eg.
hadoop-0.20.203.0).

--
Thanks and regards,
Arghya Kusum Das

Re: Any giraph version working with Hadoop-2.2.0

Posted by Arghya Kusum Das <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I tried Giraph1.1.0 with Hadoop-0.23.10. It seems working in our cluster.
Is it possible to build Giraph with CDH5? If so, what should be my
profile/version in mvn command?

Thanks and Regards,
Arghya Kusum Das

Posted by Arghya Kusum Das <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Arghya Kusum Das <ar...@gmail.com>.
Sure.... I will try this....

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Arghya Kusum Das <ar...@gmail.com>.
It will be very good if I get Giraph 1.1.0 with Hadoop2.2.0 support

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 11:10 PM, Arghya Kusum Das <

Posted by Arghya Kusum Das <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.