Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by "Dhawan, Kapil (Perkins Coie)" <KD...@perkinscoie.com> on 2015/05/14 12:49:39 UTC

Query related to Solr Search

Hi,

I have a query related to Solr Search. I have developed a project through which I want ASP.NET webforms to communicate with Solr and search will be faster.
For that You can check below link :
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29981532/interaction-with-solr-and-asp-net-mvc

Please help me in the above question, Any help will be valuable to me .

Regards
Kapil Dhawan

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.