Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jérémy SEVELLEC <js...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/13 22:32:51 UTC

release of cassandra-unit 1.1.0.1

Hi all,

cassandra-unit 1.1.0.1 is now release. cassandra-unit helps you writing
isolated Junit Test using cassandra (starting an embedded cassandra
instance, load data from a dataset, ...) in a Test Driven Development style
or not :-).

The artifact is published on the public maven repo.

Main new features are  :
- updating to hector 1.1-0 and cassandra-all 1.1.1
- allow to set more options on column family

You can see all the detailed content of this release here :
https://github.com/jsevellec/cassandra-unit/wiki/changelog

cassandra-unit documentation :
https://github.com/jsevellec/cassandra-unit/wiki
cassandra-unit examples :
https://github.com/jsevellec/cassandra-unit-examples

This can perhaps help...

Jérémy

Re: release of cassandra-unit 1.1.0.1

Posted by Jérémy SEVELLEC <js...@gmail.com>.
yep, good idea, I have created an issue.

Posted by Yuhan Zhang <yz...@onescreen.com>.
Hi Jeremy,