Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@gmuer.ch> on 2009/04/20 15:02:53 UTC

duplicate snapshots copied by maven-dependency-plugin:copy-dependency

Hello

I'm copying dependencies with the following directive:

<plugin>
	<version>2.1</version>
	<executions>
		<execution>
			<goals>
				<goal>copy-dependencies</goal>
			</goals>
			<id>copy-security-as-framework-bundles</id>
			<configuration>
			<useRepositoryLayout>true</useRepositoryLayout>
<outputDirectory>${basedir}/target/framework-bundles</outputDirectory>
<includeArtifactIds>org.trialox.platform.security</includeArtifactIds>
		</configuration>
		</execution>
</plugin>

In the created directory
target/framework-bundles/org/trialox/org.trialox.platform.security/0.2-SNAPSHOT/
 I have two files:
org.trialox.platform.security-0.2-20090416.175419-944.jar as well as
org.trialox.platform.security-0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar

I'd like to have only one version of the snapshot dependency and haven't
found out how to do this, using overwriteSnapshots and stripVersion had
no effect.

Cheers,
reto

Re: duplicate snapshots copied by maven-dependency-plugin:copy-dependency

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@gmuer.ch>.
the jars are only duplicate when using the
<useRepositoryLayout>true</useRepositoryLayout>
directive.

unfortunately, that's what I need.

Reto

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@gmuer.ch>.