Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Dale Richardson <ti...@outlook.com> on 2019/07/30 07:09:05 UTC

Hello Metron Dev Community

Hi folks,
Greetings from down under!  I just thought I'd introduce myself now that I am starting to spend some time hanging around the list. I'm Dale, I've been involved in consulting in Data Warehousing and big data development for more than 15 years.  I've started to get involved with Metron over the past couple of months.

I was active in Spark development during its early days and have spent some time poking around the SOLR code base as well.  I've also done a fair bit of Kafka integration work and I've just starting to play around with Flink.

Given the timezone difference, I am guessing most people would be active when I'm not and vice-a-versa, so I'm guessing most interactions with people are likely to be via Jira or email.

Dale.

Re: Hello Metron Dev Community

Posted by Michael Miklavcic <mi...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Dale! 🐯