Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Arshiya Shariff <ar...@ericsson.com.INVALID> on 2020/06/17 09:52:55 UTC

Is it possible to get a callback notification when a http/http2 connection is opened/closed

Hi All,
Can we get a callback notification when a http/http2 connection is opened/closed in Embedded tomcat .

Thanks and Regards
Arshiya Shariff

Re: Is it possible to get a callback notification when a http/http2 connection is opened/closed

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 17/06/2020 10:52, Arshiya Shariff wrote:
> Hi All,
> Can we get a callback notification when a http/http2 connection is opened/closed in Embedded tomcat .

Sorry, no.

Mark