Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/05 09:10:22 UTC

Hadoop-Windows-Installation

Just Prepared a doc for new developers using hadoop on windows using
cygwin.....

Re: Hadoop-Windows-Installation

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
Sure vinod you can contribute to apache,it will be helpful for new hadoop
users on windows.....

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
This is really useful!

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
This is really useful!

Posted by Kimberly Helms <kh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the write up. I was literally just about to download cygwin and
then got this email. Probably saved me a lot of wasted time!!

Posted by Fabio Pitzolu <fa...@gr-ci.com>.
Nice doc Sadak!

*Fabio Pitzolu*
Consultant - BI & Infrastructure