Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Brent L Johnson <br...@bjohnson.net> on 2001/10/17 16:33:15 UTC

XSP content within main Stylesheet

I can get around my problem with the parseInt() NumberFormatExceptions if I
can make a logic call from my main stylesheet I use for all documents.  It
basically prints a header, and I want the header to change depending on
certain things.

What I did (and this worked in development) was create a "header" logicsheet
that printed out all the HTML for the complete header table, and then did a
little logic to make some button changes.

Rather than do this, is there a way I could call a logicsheet or something
which will return just the HTML for that button (instead of the whole
header)?

Any ideas would be apprecated!

Thanks,

- Brent